- English JT – 22 post
- Hindi JT – 22 Post
- Math JT – 22 Post
- Science JT – 44 Post
- Social Science – 22 Post
- LDC cum Comp. Operator – 22 Post
- Lab. Attendant – 22 post
- Junior Teacher – Rs. 15000/- PM (fixed)
- Office Assistant(LDC) – Rs. 8000/-PM(fixed)
- Lab Attendant – Rs. 8000/- PM(fixed)
Age Limit:Maximum age limit as on 1st August, 2013
- JT – 21 to 33 years. (5 years relaxation for APST)
- Other Post – 21 to 28 years. (5 years relaxation for APST)
- For the post of JT(Hindi, English, Social Science): B.A/B.Com with B.Ed.
- For the Post of Math JT: B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry and Math with B.Ed.
- For the post of Science JT: B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with B.Ed.
- For the Post of Office Asst.(LDC): Class 12th passed with Diploma in Computer Application.
- For the post of Lab. Attendant: Class 10th passed.
b) Reservation for the meritorious sports persons and Person with disabilities (PWD) will be as per the norms of Govt. of India and Govt. of A. P. The PWD candidates having 'Disable Certificate' issued by the Deputy Commissioner of the District and the meritorious sports person having Gold I Silver/ Bronze in the International /National/Interuniversity Tournament /School Games in National Sports/Games National award in Physical efficiency etc. may apply along with sports certificates ,issued from the concerned competent Authority.: PWD candidates and meritorious sports persons,may apply under the following Districts:
- Papumpare: - 1(one) post each for meritorious sports person & PWD candidate.
- East Siang: - 1(one) post for meritorious sports person & PWD candidate.
- Lohit: - 1(one) post each for meritorious sports person & PWD candidate.
How to apply:
Challan of Rs. 50/- for APST and Rs. 100/- for Non-APST candidates in favour of the Director of School Education under the "Head of Account "0202" Education Misc".
Last Date: 30th August2013 up to 16.30 hrs.
Source: Arunachal Times, Dated 10th August 2013, Advt. No. ED. 2/ Estt - 63/ RMSN2012