Total No. of Posts: 475
Name of the Exam: Engineering Services Examination 2015
Name of the Posts:
1. Category I-Civil Engineering
2. Category II-Mechanical Engineering
3. Category III-Electrical Engineering
4. Category IV-Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
1. Before applying online candidates should have their scanned copies of photo & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
4. Click on “Part – I/ Part – II Registration”.
5. Read all the instructions carefully & click on “Yes”
6. Fill all the mandatory fields of the application & submit the application.
7. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be displayed, note down the ID & password.
8. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable, fill the details of qualification, experience, professional registration, language, miscellaneous module.
9. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
10. Then upload documents in Document Upload Module
11. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
12. Now click on the submit button
13. Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
14. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
15. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
16. A Transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
17. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
18. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
19. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
20. Now take the printout copies of application & retain it for future it for future use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 14-03-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 10-04-2015 till 11:59 PM.
Last Date for Payment of Fee by Cash mode: 09-04-2015 by 23:59 Hrs.
Last Date for Payment of Fee by Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking payment mode: 10-04-2015 by 23:59 Hrs.
Date of Examination: 12-06-2015.
|UPSC ESE||More Information|
|UPSC ESE Exam 2015 Notification||Get Details..|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|UPSC ESE Eligibility Details||Get Details|
|UPSC ESE Selection Process||Get Details|
|UPSC ESE Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|UPSC ESE Exam Syllabus||Get Details|